Re: Using XY in DOS in VPC on Mac and loving it! (was Re: XY in DosBox (XP))

Russ,

I didn't do anything special.
I was just messing about and found out that if I clicked on the window in VPC while running XY, then click dragged the cursor, I got a flashing dotted line so I expanded it around a block of text and then hit the CMD C (copy command).
I was then able to paste the text into AppleWorks via the CMD V (paste
command). When I discovered this I highlighted some text in AppleWorks
and did the same copy command and then went to the VPC Xy window and
hit CMD V and it worked.

All I can say is give it a try.

Joe