Some additional cursor moves

Well, now that NP and PP have been dealt with ...

Some colleagues may like to know about a few small wrinkles I've added to
my cursor movements.
One allows me to move through a passage of text quickly but not blindly; a
task for which PD and PD are too-blunt instruments.
Then, when I'm about to print out a long document, I want to inspect the
file for possibly awkward page-breaks. Alt+81 or Alt+93 will do that, of
course, but if what I discover doesn't please me, the top of the page
probably isn't where I want the cursor to be -- I'm most likely to want it
before the break.

For the first problem, I've set Ctl+Alt+Shft + up and down arrows to jump 5
lines up (regardless of what mode of display I'm in):
    72=NI,CU,CU,CU,CU,CU
    80=NI,CD,CD,CD,CD,CD
are blindingly simple.

For the second,
    73=NI,PF,CU,CU,CU,CU,CU
    81=NI,NF,CU,CU,CU,CU,CU
goes to the top of the (respectively) previous or next (printed) page but
takes the cursor to the 5th line *before* the page-turn.

Incidentally,
    76=NI,CD,CD,CD,CD,CD,CD,CD,CD,CU,CU,CU,CU,CU,CU,CU,CU
raises the *screen* contents by 8 lines but returns the cursor to its
previous location (though maybe this merely duplicates a routine that I
overlooked in the default KBD file). 76 is the "5" key on the number pad,
which -- if I remember right -- is unassigned in the higher-order "tables"
of the default KBD file.

While we're on the subject, am I the only person who has found that
Ctl+right/left arrow, though indispensable, can be inconvenient when you
want not the next/previous word but the space/punctuation *before* the
next/previous word? Again, I resort to Ctl+Alt+Shft (how kind of Xy's
begetters to leave that kbd "table" empty!), in which my right/left arrows
read
    75=NI,CR,PW,CL
    77=NI,CR,NW,CL

Cheers
Eric Van Tassel

PS: Memo to Salon: the ease with which I thunk up and effected these
modifications, when I was (am) otherwise computer-illiterate, is high on
the list of reasons why I treasure Xy (and why I lie awake at night
wondering what I'll do when Mr Gates's "advances" in operating systems
etc. make Xy ever harder to hold on to).