RE: Windows registry cleanup tools - PowerQuest Drive Image

At 05:00 PM 8/29/06 -0400, Harry Binswanger wrote:

>Since XP is not built on DOS, does this mean that Ghost 2003 has a built
>in, bootable form of DOS? And I wonder if it can access a USB port to which
>my laptop's external drive is attached?

Yes, Ghost natively runs DRDOS, as I recall. and you can also run it with
MS-DOS if you use your own MS-DOS.

It did recognize an external USB hard drive, and I saved Ghost images to
the external drive.

Norman

Norman Bauman
411 W. 54 St. Apt. 2D