Re: Cut and Paste

Sounds as though using Tim Baehr's fax.pgm (converted to
word.pgm) would be somewhat easier--roughly 50% fewer steps.
>From xydos, it automatically creates a temporary word doc
containing the selected xydos text. From there you can cut
and past into the word document of your choice, and then
kill or save the temp document.

The trick--a one-time trick and easy enough--is to change
the path in the little fax.pgm program from wordpad to Word.

Don't know if it works with XyWin.

Judith Davidsen