Re: Running xywrite and wordperfect 5.1 for dos in windows 7

Depends on what you mean by a "legitimate copy": MS sold all Win versions
from XP up as irrevocably tied to a PC. You could install it on that
machine, or the manufacturer or dealer could, but if the PC died you had
to get a new copy of the OS. I think thay did make a universal version of
XP that could be transferred in the case of a hardware failure or
upgrade, but it cost a bundle. I have (if I can find it) a copy of W2K
that can be transferred, and is not being used on any machine; I can let
you have it for postage.

Don't laugh, but can one get Vista? It has some really good features (a
live, nondestructive paritioning tool; the Snipping Tool for targeted
screen shots; the ability to use the DOS filespec in a Windows Explorer
window (if you have enough RAM: works fine on my 3 Gig desktop, crashes
on my 1 Gig Netbook), and Xy runs fine under it--even off an SD card
(which gets flaky under XP Home).
$65/Hr Job - 25 Openings
Part-Time job ($20-$65/hr). Requirements: Home Internet Access
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3141/4d700d1fdacf31849m04vuc