Xy on Mac revisited-Parallel Universe

--- Lisa Kleinholz  wrote:

> I will attempt to boot and install DOS in about a
> week.

I have attempted to install DOS 6.22 on a new MacBook under Parallels
and failed. Something to do with booting & then installing the
operating system, which is beyond my abilities.

My local Mac store says they can do it, so I'll take it to them, and
report back.

Needless to say, Parallels is not for the non-Tech savvy. I can't make
head or tail out of the manual or the online support.

I'll post after Friday, when the Mac guy is due to make the attempt.

Lisa Kleinholz
www.kleinholz.com