Re: vDosXy with option for C-cedilla

Reply to note from Edward Mendelson  Wed, 19 Nov
2014 18:29:30 -0500

> title = vDos - XyWrite 3
>
> or any other string will put [the string] in the title
> bar (of course only if you also use frame = on).

Actually, even if FRAME = OFF, TITLE = [my_title] will assign
[my_title] to the vDos window. Although it's not displayed in the
(non-existent) window frame, the title can still be used by other
applications -- like AutoHotKey, GoXy.EXE or GoWP.EXE -- to identify
and switch to the vDosXy window. This is useful.

By the way, I absolutely *love* the clean look of FRAME = OFF. It's
window into the pre-Windows past that brings our beloved DOS apps
back to the future.

--
Carl Distefano
cld@xxxxxxxx