From: owner-xywrite@xxxxxxxx
[mailto:owner-xywrite@xxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of J. R. Fox
Sent: Friday, September 17, 2004 1:20 PM
To: xywrite@xxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: (OT) PowerMac | VPC {was: bad excuse but inquiry}

Interesting report, Joseph. There are a few points not always mentioned in
the comparative discussions of the merits of various laptops.

 1. How good is the keyboard ? (Size, layout, key-feel.)
 2. Screen quality ?
 3. Battery life ? Swappable or extended-life battery options ?
 4. How hot does it get ? Many laptops actually get too hot to rest on
one's lap. (Several Thinkpad models have run noticeably cooler than most.)

How do the PowerMacs stack up in these areas ?

Jordan