Re: Fw: Lost LPT1

Avrom Fishcer wrote: ≪just trying to find an lpt card today is no joy.≫

Hmm, when Michael was having the problem, I looked in my CyberGuys
catalog (they're one of the few mail-order companies that still sends out
paper catalogs) and they had one. I thought I'd seen one in CompUSA too.
Online, Weirdstuff (which used to be cutting-edge but is now retro; I got
a parallel port IDE box there a while back) might be a place to look.
Patricia M. Godfrey
PMGodfrey@xxxxxxxx