Re: Xy4 spelling and Microlytics

** Reply to note from auerbach@xxxxxxxx (David Auerbach) Sun, 27 Apr 97 11:01:55 -0400

> Just sit in the lotus position and say, OM.
> If I'm writing (my bad) French I can toggle to the Signature style
> speller, but use the French dictionary. Most of the time I use the old
> Microlytics dictionary, with OM set to 31.

Ah, so you have the PCLEX (Signature) French dictionary?? I had that, but erased
it when my hard disk went south and required reformatting. In four files, isn't
it? Could you possibly ZIP those files up and send them to me as an attachment?
You don't happen to have the German one, do you? Or any of the others? I think
there were about ten different dictionaries... I'd love Dutch, German too. How
about Latin! That would be great...

Robert Holmgren
holmgren@xxxxxxxx