Re: Postghost fonts

Dear Robert

How stupid of me! Today the two typefaces are identical. I must have managed something very
peculiar earlier because on re-examining more closely the previous results from POSTGHST.PRN I find
that in a test document the bold was in a sans serif face and the normal was in a serif face.
Anyway, my mistake. Sorry. Incidentally, 3POSTGST.PRN works fine in XY4 and will work in XYWIN
too (why would you want to, you might ask).

I have found a simple way to prevent TY hanging XY3 (and XY4), a DOS redirect utility I found on
the web which allows me to redirect LPT1 to NUL. Seems to work perfectly so far, and I've loaded
it into AUTOEXEC.NT so it redirects printing for all DOS applications.

When setting up a commmand override in XY4, I wrote a COMMAND.SET (it seemed easier to follow the
naming in the manual) but when I loaded it, U2 was disabled, and vice versa. Am I right in
assuming that one can only have one active U2?

Best wishes

Paul