Re: New Windows installer for vDos-lfn

Reply to note from "Wengier W"  (Redacted
sender "wengierwu" for DMARC) Sun, 15 May 2016 20:42:39 +0000 (UTC)

Wengier,

> As I am really new to the multiple screen feature, could you
> describe the steps to reproduce the crash in multiple screens?

Hmmm, I can't reproduce it now. I followed Kari's steps before, and
vDos-lfn froze. This time, though, the fullscreen display gets messed
up when I move it to the smaller monitor, but when I move it back to
the larger monitor, it's still running normally. Strange.

> As for opening vDos-lfn on a particular screen, the method I
> mentioned was from the following link.

I tried it again. It works with Notepad, but not with vDos-lfn.

--
Carl Distefano
cld@xxxxxxxx