Re: Old Msg.

Thanks for the suggestion. (The 5G is humongous, though ...) This may sound a
trifle weird, but I can see screen refresh that most other people cannot see,
and it bothers me a lot. 72 hz. (mhz. ?) {N/I, of course} just doesn't cut it
for me. So far, only a couple of the monitors I've seen at Comdex (have been
going for about 8 years now) come close to what I would consider acceptable,
viewing wise, and their price tags are anything but acceptable.