Re: TIME STAMP

Try setting your dos clock to 0030, create a file in dos (say with copy con
test, or whatever), then go into xywrite, get a directory of the file, and see
what time it says. When I do it, with 3.55 and with 3.57, I get -:30 p.m. for
that file. This occurs with all the files created with our wire software. If I
do a dos dir, the correct time shows up in the dos directory listing. Only when
XyWrite does a dir or dirl of the directory does it show files modified between
midnight and 1 a.m. as p.m. files.