Re: Ignorant keyboard question

Reply to note from "Yo Intl."  Sat, 13 Jan 2001 16:14:11 +0900

Please use the revision of FAVORITE.PM (attached to a separate
message), which fixes a couple of minor errors.

-> But how do I "add D:\path\filename to user variable"? That
-> message is the only response I get when I run it.

Page down to the code section that says "User Variable". Toggle
into eXPanded view. You'll see a line that looks like this:

;*; <== D:\PATH\FILENAME of Favorites File

Type in the *actual* D:\PATH\FILENAME of your file list in Save/Get
01. When you're done, it should look like this:

;*; <== D:\PATH\FILENAME of Favorites File

Make sure the path and filename are correct. Then SAve FAVORITE.PM.
One entry you might want to add to your favorites file is the
favorites file itself, e.g.:

Favorites File (see FAVORITE.PM)[tab]d:\path\myfile.lst

--
Carl Distefano
cld@xxxxxxxx