Kbd File

Kim: This is a repeat of a previous message, which I am afraid I accidently
deleted! As we discussed, I uploaded my customized keyboard file (x-n.kbd).
If I have opened and changed large files like xy4.dlg, if I try to reload the
kbd file I get a message about "Out of memory, clear some save-gets and try
again." Of course, clearing all save-gets does not help. Please give me some
followup, and thanks for getting info about VN function and other
new/undoccumented features. Allan Oseroff, M.D., Ph.D. (716-845-5813) PS. I do
like XY4 better than Signature, bugs and all.