RE: Typing in Shorthand

For a long time, I have used a code to do shorthand, mainly to
differentiate shorthand codes from words I use, particularly
abbreviations.

I have never really worked this out, but here is a sample

I use "z" and "x" tacked on to a code word to make it unique,
like:

jmx Jamaica

I then use "p" added to a word to set up a possessive code word,
like:

jmp Jamaica's

For plurals, I use "s"

For a full name I use "f" Like in:

rkff Rockefeller Foundation

Then, if it unique I use the first two and the last letters of a
word, like:

jmn Jamaican

I then use the first three letters with the third letter duped
for many common words, like:

monn Monday
tuee Tuesday
wedd Wednesday