Re: Lost Tribe Found

> While I don't have a personal Xyvictory to relate (unless you count finding
>that I really enjoy, and have a talent for, programming... well, simple
>programming anyway), I thought you'd like to hear from another enclave of
>Xynosaurs (ok, ok...that's the last time I'll do that).
>
>Yours,
>
>Brian Henderson

Thanks a bundle for your description of the work you're doing. I'd like
someone to estimate how long all those macros would take to run if they'd
been written in Wyrd. . . .

And don't be intimidated. Some are programmers, some are writers, some
are editors, on this list. There's room for everyone.

Shawn

Shawn Harrison
Associate Editor
Tyndale House Publishers
shawn_harrison@xxxxxxxx
"The legal system is not fun, but it *is* an improvement
over duels and feuds." --Harvey Harrison, attorney