Re: Xy4 and cold feet

On 03/15/2011 08:18 PM, Harry Binswanger wrote:
That's news to me. I thought all printers nowadays are winprinters. All my printers work with NET USE.
The problem, when I was in XP, was that there was no means of printing
in DOS to my USB-only winprinter -- a cheap (quality) but cheap (free)
low-end Dell AIO. You'll just have to trust me on this. typ took care of
that; NET USE was in my case superfluous.
So do you have NET USE working with Win 7 or Vista, or is it XP -- I
recall Patricia complaining that it would not work -- or was it, stick
-- on her Vista machine. Just curious -- ain't leaving Linux for Win-Win
land anytime soon...

Paul Lagasse