Re: Syntax highlighter for Xy in PsPad or some other external editor

On 6/12/2013 4:01 AM, Kari Eveli wrote:
Martin wrote: I don't understand the character encodings. The string «MDNM» displays by default as ®MDNM¯; I can't see an encoding option that displays it at «MDNM». 'Encoding, Character sets, Western European, OEM-US' solves that.
Thanks---that's an option I hadn't tried. I guess one could work around the other problem I mentioned by first using an XPL script to translate strings like «MDBO»bold«MDIT»italics«MDNM» to «MDBO»bold«MDNM»«MDIT»italics«MDNM». It would be really nice if the «xxxx»'s could be suppressed, but I guess the syntax highlighting routines aren't designed to do things like that. Martin -- Martin J. Osborne http://www.economics.utoronto.ca/osborne Theoretical Economics, a journal of the Econometric Society http://econtheory.org Follow TE: http://twitter.com/EconTheory PoET http://poet.economics.utoronto.ca