Inadvertent ABort

-> But I believe that Carl's SMARTSET.U2 has an abort that
-> allows you to unabort. It saves a putatively aborted -> file
-> to a sav.tmp file (or something like that). Then you can
-> retrieve it. Right, Carl? --Harry B.

Right, Harry. The routine is called AB+. Here's the description from
SMARTSET.NTS:

Two companion frames, AB+ and REOPEN -- old warhorses for me --
were added in v2.5. AB+ ("ABort plus") enhances the basic ABort
command -- primarily by saving any modified or [UNTITLED] file as a .TMP file
(SAVE1.TMP) before ABorting. This lets you recover changes if
the file is abandoned inadvertently, but avoids the hassle of answering an Error
Prompt every time you ABort. To take advantage of this feature,
set the 4th value of default EP (current value=) to 0 in
SETTINGS.DFL. Other features of AB+ include: (1) The path and
filename for the last ABorted file are memorized, for easy retrieval via frame
REOPEN. (Window dimensions, display type and cursor position are
also restored.) (2) Current window, and any idle adjacent
windows, are closed, freeing up memory. (3) If no files are left
open, current window is reset to #1, full screen. Best if
assigned to a key:

nn=NO,XH,JM,(,2,.,a,b,+,)

Carl Distefano
70154.3452@xxxxxxxx