Re: Cut and paste - Xy2Win another way

> Since last week, I am now constantly using Judith's Win2Xy copy and
> paste technique of right clicking on the Xy icon in the Windows taskbar.

> Many thanks.
>
> Regards
> Jon Inggs

Jon--

Thanks for the credit, but it really belongs to Brian
Henderson.

I'm beginning to realize that my role on this list is to try
out other members' tricks and then nag everybody else until
they try them.

Alas, to judge by all the recent discussions here about
copying xydata into windows programs, my nagging about the
superiority of Tim Baehr's fax.pgm program (easily converted
to a Word path) hasn't worked. Pity. It's quicker and
cleaner than anything else that's been proposed. You just
type the command on the command line, hit enter, and the
program automatically opens a Word file with your selected
data already in it. So far, I've used it to copy everything
from one line to the equivalent of 26 printed pages.

Oh, well.

Judith Davidsen

Judith Davidsen