UltraVision

** Reply to message from "R Tennenbaum"  on Tue, 29
Sep 98 10:06:41 -0500

UltraVision used to be sold by a company called Personics, which in turn became
(I'm testing my memory now, as I'm away from home) Datawatch. They also sell
the report parsing program Monarch, which seems to be alive and well.

I had occasion to call them some months ago to inquire about UV. They
recognized the product, but no one knew very much. I was promised a callback,
but it never came.

But you might give them a try, nevertheless.

Tom Hawley
tjh@xxxxxxxx __________