Re: vDosPlus

Please note that this modification concerns only NB 4 or later. Other
products of the Xy family do not need this as far as I know. Some other
DOS programs may, of course, benefit of this change.

Best regards,

Kari Eveli
LEXITEC Book Publishing (Finland)
lexitec@xxxxxxxx

*** Lexitec Online ***

Edward Mendelson wrote:
> With the approval of both Jos Schaars and Wengier Wu, I’ve built an
> up-to-date copy of vDosPlus that includes a slight correction (made by
> Jos Schaars) that makes it possible to run Nota Bene without the WINRUN
> = OFF directive required by all earlier versions. The correction may be
> useful in other settings as well, as it prevents Windows from getting
> confused over whether it (and not vDosPlus) should take charge of
> something that gets loaded or launched by another program. Here is
the link: