Re: saving to alternative disk directory

Reply to note from Harry Binswanger  Fri, 23 Oct
2009 14:07:45 -0400

> Which netbook do you have? Are these things powerful enough to
> do swiftly the kind of tasks we do on "real computers"? I'm not
> talking about video editing or music synthesizing. Just web
> browsing, emailing, and, of course, Free Cell playing.

I have an Acer, 160 GB hard drive, Windows XP Home Edition. Cost
$300 last March, probably cheaper now. Handy for staying in touch
while on the road. Slips easily into a backpack or briefcase. Runs
Xy4, no problem.

--
Carl Distefano
cld@xxxxxxxx