Windows 10 is creeping into your system, it is time to make a decision!

Hi,

With so many things going on, I was not aware how far my system was on
the way of becoming X until MS popped up a dialog saying that I am ready
for the upgrade. Indeed, there was a setup.exe waiting to run and
install 4 GB of files on my disk that I was not aware of. As of now, I
have no plans to go that route.

How to proceed? I discovered that there is a simple program that gets
rid of this forced install, namely GWX Control Panel, download from:
http://ultimateoutsider.com/downloads/

Reviews:
http://news.softpedia.com/news/remove-the-get-windows-10-icon-for-ever-with-gwx-stopper-490567.shtml
http://www.infoworld.com/article/2979572/microsoft-windows/gwx-stopper-an-easy-way-to-permanently-delete-get-windows-10-nagware-in-windows-7-and-81.html

I do want to control my operating system, and have a say when and if to
install a new one. MS should give us similar functionality.

Best regards,

Kari Eveli
LEXITEC Book Publishing (Finland)
lexitec@xxxxxxxx