Re: MW functions?

> >Or, more concisely:
> >
> >82=MWp,a
> >83=MWc,u

XyWrite for Dos 4.018, Microsoft Windows 98SE

Are these MW functions specific to a particular version of Windows or of
XyWrite? Does one need to have a particular help file installed to run
them? I placed them in my keyboard file, tried executing the function, and
it placed "pa" or "cu" at the cursor position in XyWrite (didn't place
selected text in Windows clipboard). And then to cap it off, XyWrite
crashed and I had to close out XyWrite. These MW functions would be very
handy for exporting selected text quickly.

T. Odum
http://www.louisacomm.net/~teddy2/
teddy2@xxxxxxxx