Re: Saving keystrokes

≪  Annie: Also thanks for your contribution on saving what's on the
   commnd line. I don't know how to make that work, either. How about an
   example. ≫

Hi, Jim. Hmmm. Well, I did post an example in an encoded file
you can't put that into the file while keystroke recording is
turned on. It's been years since the last time I programmed
that way, so I hope these instructions make sense. Maybe Harry
can help clarify too because he didn't understand what I wrote
either, but did after he read Tyson on the procedure. Harry?

You'd record up to the point where what you want to capture is
on the CMline. Stop recording and add to the xpl file:
	{suNN,}{gtNN}
NN can be any two-digit number not already in use, and {} represent
guillemets. Then record the keystrokes up to the point where you
want to use what was on the captured CMline. Stop recording again,
and add to the xpl file (where BC is the function that clears
the CMline):
	BC {pv00}

≪  Thanks to both for your tolerance of a person who has been unable to
   grasp XPL and other computer programming concepts. ≫

When I get stuck I remind myself that it's all just 1s and 0s.
Helps clear the head. 				--a