Re: ABD

Reply to message from Robert Holmgren , 16 Jan 2005
01:50:55 -0500

≪Check out DTF too. Similar to ABD, but tailored particularly to
directory displays: it opens a little window that displays
the pointed-at file, so you can resolve any lingering uncertainty about
whether you want to delete it or not.≫

Heavens! How elegant and useful! Thank you yet again.

A thought: maybe we should all chip in with our "favorite U2 routine of
the week", so as to persuade all the heel-draggers to stir their stumps
and download and install it. And those of us with it to investigate its
riches.

Patricia M. Godfrey
PMGodfrey@xxxxxxxx