Re: macros

You don't want to be using menus for xpl. Command-line is where the
power is in Xywrite, and if you record a program using the menus you'll
bypass that and get the kind of unpredictable results this program
yields. As Dick Giering points out, the manual will give you a good
introduction to xpl ("Xywrite Programming Language") and this, combined
with knowing just a few basics, will tide you through simple tasks like
these.

The program I've attached is as simple as they get:

 ch /[cr]/[ep[cr]/

I left out the save -- you don't wanna to stick a save into an xpl
proggie.

Rafe T.

raphaelt@xxxxxxxx
http://www.ray-field.com