Re: Northgate Keyboards

> From: ML Solla
> Just curious - (Never hear about Northgate nowadays)
> How many of you out there use a Northgate keyboard?

Count me in. God designed the function keys on the left-hand side, and for
a long time after Man unilaterally changed that design, I found it really
hard to cope with my clients' keyboards!

Some 3 years ago one of my keys became stuck. In an effort to correct this,
I inadvertently damaged the keyboard and ended up with a small pile of
bits! Northgate replaced this keyboard for me free of charge, although it
was at least 3 years old. What service!

Paul Thornett