Re: XY3 on IPAQ - OOPS

Joe,

Trust us.

This is the outer limits of geek ultrabadness, the computing equivalent
of restoring a Messerschmitt 262, converting it to burn household
propane and flying it to work every day.

There has got to be a word for this kind of preservation, this
curatorial heroism. People in the US and Russia belong to reanimators
groups that stage historical battles. Can you imagine restaging the
siege of Leningrad? I know a fife and drum corps that composes
progressive music of the genre making assumptions of how it would be
influenced by culture at large and musical transitions in America since
the late 1700s.

Peter

backinblue@xxxxxxxx wrote:
Fat fingered my text toward the end of my original e-mail re opertaing Xy3 on my IPAQ As you can tell from the screenshots - I DO NOT have a highly modified version of XyWrite 3+ operating on my IPAQ PDA. It's pretty much standard configuration right outta the box. Sorry for any confusion - No major brain surgery or rocket science needed to make this work. Joe
begin:vcard fn:Peter Cassidy n:Cassidy;Peter org:TriArche Research Group;Cambridge adr:Suites 200-202;;38 Rice Street;Cambridge;MA;02140;USA email;internet:pcassidy@xxxxxxxx title:Director of Research x-mozilla-html:FALSE url:http://www.triarche.com version:2.1 end:vcard