Important Note on the Jumbo U2

In case my post regarding clipboard access gave the wrong
impression, let me hasten to clarify:

The current version of the Jumbo U2 does NOT require Rexx and never
will. You only need Rexx if you want "XyShell" -- clipboard access
and other OS-related functionality -- which is entirely up to you.
XyShell aside, we're continually improving and adding to the Jumbo's
hundreds of other routines, the vast majority of which continue to
be pure XPL, no Rexx involved.

In sum, the Jumbo U2 has not strayed one inch from its original
function as a repository for free, freely-distributable, user-
created, user-expandable ("You, too!") XPL. Users who don't want to
install Rexx should feel free to upgrade to the current U2 version
at any time. We recommend that all users upgrade at least once or
twice a year to have the benefit of the latest code and our new
routines.

--
Carl Distefano
cld@xxxxxxxx