Re: Outline view in NB8 (trial version)

Robert wrote:
Still... I can't reproduce what you're seeing. Using Times New Roman... all
letters appear "whole", including letters that drop below the "baseline", like
j/y/p/q/g.
AHA, using the Tools/Preferences/Font to specify Times New Roman at size
10pt solves the problem. Unfortunately, a larger value for that font (11pt
or 12pt) brings it back.
I also note that for the Times 10pt to take affect, I had to quit NB and
re-launch it. Apparently you can't LOAD NB.DFL without crashing.

Harry Binswanger
hb@xxxxxxxx