Re: Problems With XyWrite v4.014

Forgive me, bretheran, for I have strayed from the righteous. But
I am back in the fold, and beg your forgiveness.

Yes, I was dazzled by visions of WordPerfection.

Yes, I committed the unpardonable sin and purchased The Other Wordprocessor.

Yes, I used it for two weeks, giving it my heart and soul.

But my spirit has been broken by The Mouse.

My good name has been ravaged by the errors in the spell checker.

My eyes have been blinded by the screen fonts.

I have been chastened by the slowness.

I am back, fellow XyWriters. Please welcome me back into the
community of true believers, and offer me solace for the
punishment I have endured for my sins.

jim besser jbesser@xxxxxxxx