Lingo

It sounds like you reject the use and value of euphemisms as a
generality.
 I think most students of language would suggest that what a culture
covers with euphemisms reflects its tastes, formality, hierarchy of
values, modesty or immodesty, etc. Hebrew literature (OT) for example
refers to sexual intercourse as "he lay with her and she conceived" (I
believe this is true of the original as well as the King James). Yet
some of the more earthy prophets talked about "spreading dung on your
faces" as a judgement. My parents talked about people "passing away,"
while my generation usually just says, "he died." One person's ears are
more sensitive than anothers, true, but there's more going on than just
prudishness. I can't believe the bluntest way of saying something is
the best, and I don't think you are saying that.