Re: Italics (was Re: Mixed up colors)

Dear Wengier and Carl
The new WP = XY setting works fine to provide text styles with white text on black. However I have always used green text on black, for which it does not seem to work well. Is there some way of making the styles colour sensitive so that I can have styles in Green on Black? As a worst case scenario, can I get my bold green on black back -- that has disappeared with the new WP assignment.

Paul