Re: Faxing from Xy/Dos

In <199701280039.TAA15151@xxxxxxxx>, on 01/27/97
  at 07:39 PM, Robert Holmgren  said:

>** Reply to note from jbesser@xxxxxxxx Mon, 27 Jan 97 17:59:59
>
>Which HP printer, exactly, do you have? Somebody here surely has the
>right driver.

The only one I have is hlpj-3.prn, downloaded tonite from the TTG board.
Substituting that for ibm-x24e.prn, I *was* able to produce a fax directly
from XyWrite/Dos v. 4. IT wasn't exactly pretty, but at least it worked.
Now I have to fiddle with fonts and formats, I guess.

Thanks for the help

           James D. Besser, Washington Correspondent
   Fax: 703.978.3675 * E-mail: jbesser@xxxxxxxx , jdbesser@xxxxxxxx
          PO Box 1292, Springfield, VA 22151