Re: automated response

A note -- and a plea -- to all subscribers to refrain
from directing automated responses to the mailing list.
It clogs the list processor with error messages, leaving
me no choice but to delete the robotically responding
address from the list of subscribers. Please use the
listproc option to POSTPONE mail instead. See
http://users.datarealm.com/ammaze/xylist/ for instructions.

--
Carl Distefano
cld@xxxxxxxx