Re: [Fwd: Fwd: Fw: [Fwd: FW: New Virus Alert]]

Reply to note from Paul Williams  Sun, 11 Jul
1999 09:49:49 +0200

-> Hear hear. And I learnt ... a lot of information ... So thanks
-> Dick.

One discovery I made as a result of Dick's misadventure was the so-
called Pluperfect (a/k/a Strunkenwhite) Virus. Symantec lists it as
a hoax, but it's obviously just a spoof, complete with by-line.
Writers and other language aficionados will find it amusing.

http://www.symantec.com/avcenter/venc/data/pluperfect-hoax.html

By the way, I think we ought to credit Dick for having a *little*
intelligence. I mean, he's probably got the point by now, dontcha
think?

Carl Distefano
CLDistefano@xxxxxxxx
http://users.datarealm.com/xywwweb/