Re: off topic: voicerecognition & grammar, too

"Grammar" concerns the syntax (structure). The issue of word-choice to
convey the proper meaning is denoted by "diction."

If Patricia meant something different, I'm sure she'll correct me.

>From a fan of editors of every persuasion (editors always improve my writing and make me look good, yet they avoid publicity): Could Patricia please elaborate? Valmond Ghyoot
Just to nit-pick (it's part of a copy editor's job description), the nonsense (99% of the time) about "gender-specific language" is a matter of usage, not grammar. -- Patricia M. Godfrey mailto:priscamg@xxxxxxxxpriscamg@xxxxxxxx
Harry Binswanger hb@xxxxxxxx