Outlining (Whishes for a future U2)

I know Robert is not interested at all in this matter. So, maybe Carl
could hear my request for a better outlining support in XyWrite. The
topic is very old in this forum. See this post due to Harry:

http://xywrite.org/msg00060.htm
I am not thinking in something so powerful like GrandView. A
hide/showing feature like the one that WP6 for Dos offered would be
enough. My current trick (using NT deltas), when the file is more than
150Kb, produces "Cannot scrolling" messages.

Manuel Castelao