Subject: Re: ABD and DTF

Reply to message from Robert Holmgren , 17 Jan 2005
02:40:03 -0500

≪I can't imagine what. I never use profanity. Garbage in, garbage
out?≫

Ah, yes, just like the captain of the Pinafore, "he never, never uses a
big D. What never? Well, hardly ever." (Grin. Sorry, couldn't resist. I
love G&S and jump at a chance to quote them.) Yes, GIGO was what I was
thinking, but it was only garbage in; you guys gave back a crash course
in debugging. Thanks for the additional info on these two utilities also.

Patricia M. Godfrey
PMGodfrey@xxxxxxxx