Re: Plain Text Email

Robert Holmgren wrote:
Eudora
kept sticking "pop3" after the one user name and "mail" after the other.
Did you try it? Does it work? Nothing unusual about this:
priscamg@xxxxxxxx IS (often) a synonym for your incoming
address -- it just usually isn't stated that way -- depends on
the getmail/sendmail programs at the servers.
Hmm, Eskimo's help pages don't mention the possibility, but I'm
going to try editing the ini file.
I have suggested Polarbar in the past -- it is Java and hence cross-platform. All Emails are text based, and located
in a known directory,
Yes, I tried it a few years ago, but could not get it to work
under 9x, and knowing your opinion of THAT, I hadn't the gall to
ask for help. Once I get my e-mail account installed on the XP
partition I may try again.
Does "known directory" mean one set by Polarbar or one YOU can
specify? Because I want my e-mails on my data drive, not
somewhere on C, where they can be lost if I have to reinstall.

--
Patricia M. Godfrey
PriscaMG@xxxxxxxx