Re: AE* expand*

Robert writes:

> Try this:
>
> "BC ccfonts ?mXC "

Oooh, yes, I forgot about that nifty family of (native) commands! The framename (routine name) becomes the command, and the argument is a pointer to the help file that contains the frame in question. Usage is framename ?x, where x any of h, m, d, 1-4 (Xy4) or 1-9 (NBWin); "framename", obviously, has to be a valid routine contained in the referenced LOADed help file (?h=HeLP, ?m=MeNU, etc.). Too bad there is no provision for passing arguments to the frames. (But you can always pass arguments to our U2 frames by putting the arg in Save/Get 50:
JM 2.reverseQ2 .

Thanks to Robert for the reminder!

--
Carl Distefano