Re: clipboard from Win to Xy

Thanks for the suggestion, Nathan, but it doesn't work for me.

The way my system works is I regularly overwrite a temporary file named
"c:\save.tmp". When I try to save in Windows (from Eudora in Win98, for
example), I get the "Save as" screen, and when I type "save.tmp" it asks
me, "'c:\save.tmp.txt' already exists. Do you want to replace it?" I get
that even when I click on the "save as type all files *.*" selection. The
only way I can save the file c:\save.tmp is by clicking on the existing
file c:\save.tmp and overwriting it.