NEW TTG BBS

 > Has anyone successfully logged on to the new TTG BBS?

After reading the messages, just tried to login: no problem whatsoever.
Used my external ATI 9600etc/e modem at 9600, {COMMO} communication package
(DOS) using all standard configuration I use for all my connections (comm port
locked at 19200).

The only problem was: I had forgotten the password I used in
Billerica. Did not expect that TTG has transferred all information.

Thanks Jeff if you are reading !

Took me about 10 minutes to retrieve it from a one year old script file which
was safely stored on a backup tape ...

If anybody needs detailed info for my 9600 V32bis connection, I could post it
here ....

-- Michel from Quebec City, Canada [michels@xxxxxxxx]
--- 22/07/94  7:03 pm