Re: Saving to Floppy Disk under OS/2

Robert Holmgren wrote:

>I think if FP32 was really unstable, there'd have been an FP33 by now.
>IBM is very conscientious about this stuff.
>There's also a good bit of new functionality
>(especially in OS/2 v4, where FP6 is really light years from v4 GA).

I may be one of the people who told him FP32 was unstable, cause it was
for me, and FP36 was supposed to accompany V4's FP6. My impression is
FP26 is fine and the only real reasons to install FP3x would be for
Java 1.1 support or I suppose the latest fixes for large IDE drives.

Rafe T.
http://www.quicklink.com/~rtenn
raphaelt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx