RE: Wildcards in Xy3+(Dos)

Thanks for this. I'll have a look at home in the next couple of days (My
company issued me with an internet poicy violation report when I tried to go
to the site just now!) and see if it would work.
The background to this we upload onto a database by preparing the data in
Xywrite. What I meant to say was that what appears after CAPTION: needs to
manually deleted every time we find it so what I wanted was a quick way of
zapping this all automatically. I know using a Word macro you would record
it as replace CAPTION:* [rtn]
HEADLINE:
HEADLINE:
Unfortunately Xy3 does not have an *!