Re: XyWrite & Windows 2000

Because the problem occurs in all the DOS programs I have (as I've now discovered),
I guess it's nothing specific to XyWrite (though XyWrite users need to resolve it to
use the program on the configuration that I have).

It's not connected with the type of screen---or, at least, when I attach my old CRT
instead of the new LCD to the new computer, the same problem persists.

The problem with directory listings is resolved by unsetting the archive bit (thanks
to a very useful suggestion of Paul Ambros).

--
Martin J. Osborne
Department of Economics

martin.osborne@xxxxxxxx